Working with a coach helps you recognize and optimize your talents and strengths to live a life integrated with your values and goals.
You may benefit from coaching if you identify with any of the following:
- You feel “overwhelmed” by life in general or some specific areas of life – relationships, work, school, maintaining a home.
- You are an entrepreneur who needs some external support to stay on track to accomplish the goals you have set for your business and/or to help you keep the rest of your life together while you pursue your business dream.
- You are highly motivated, a visionary, energetic (or exhausted) and have more great ideas than the focus and time to bring them about.
- You are too busy to figure out a plan for your time and too busy not to! There’s a great return on investment in being proactive about how your time is spent.
- You are independently employed, work from home or work at home, and find that having a home office requires discipline to avoid the many distractions that lead to procrastination…which will slow your path to success.
- Procrastination is having a negative impact on your daily life and relationships. You have difficulty making decisions.
- You are ready to make changes to bring your life into more satisfying balance.
- You sense something is missing from your life…you want more!
- You can’t juggle everything…you want less!
- You have ADD orADHD which pose unique opportunities and challenges.
- You are in a period of transition – recently graduated, change of employment, relocation, newly a parent or an “empty nester,” etc. Whether the change is celebrated or grieved, it requires adjustment, and coaching can be very effective in bringing you through periods of stress.